Are your employees using unsanctioned file sharing tools? The top 3 issues you can’t ignore

July 18th, 2016|Tags: , , |

Are your employees using file sharing tools that you don’t want them to use?

If so, you are not alone. In fact, 65 percent of organizations surveyed reported that they are aware that their employees are using unsanctioned file sharing tools, according to a new AIIM research report. And the fact that the other 35 percent […]