The six elements of ECM provide an ideal solution
The value of ECM goes way beyond simple scan, store and retrieve solutions. In fact, these six categories of ECM – these building blocks – encompass the functionality present in an ideal solution:
Your ECM solution should be able to capture any file type from any physical location, and automatically classify your documents.
- Capture all file types
- Capture from any physical location
- Automatically sort documents and extract critical information
ECM promises to optimize your processes, driving efficiency by eliminating wasted time.
- Automate your structured processes
- Consolidate your unstructured information
- Facilitate case management
An ECM solution should allow you to access your important information quickly and easily. And everyone who needs access to this content should be able to easily, from anywhere.
Your ECM solution should integrate with all your critical business applications, like Epic, Cerner, SAP, Lawson, Microsoft and others.
- Not require any customized code.
- Do more than retrieve documents.
- Synchronize data real-time behind scenes.
Your ECM solution should allow you to monitor and report on the information and activity within your solution, without involving IT or database administrators.
- Have real time visibility without involving IT.
- Access dashboards from anywhere.
- Analyze the data your way.
An ideal ECM solution will provide affordable redundancy of your data, and have your retention policies running automatically behind the scenes.
- Secure your content.
- Protect your content.
- Destroy your content.