Data Capture Solution | Scanning Solution
Data Capture Solution brings automatic data extraction to all your document types. Predefined forms and rules, combined with a powerful processing engine, make it possible to quickly classify and index more scanned documents with fewer employees. Automating document indexing eliminates the bottleneck associated with manually indexing high volumes of structured business documents. Advanced Capture processing can be more accurate and much faster than manual data entry. Employees spend their time more effectively, validating or correcting questionable values only when needed, while letting the Advanced Capture processor perform the mundane task of document indexing.
Automate Data Entry Process
- Trouble free with single entry point process
- Automatic document separation and classification from document mix
- Auto data extraction and validation with pre-defined rules and custom rules
Outstanding Recognition Accuracy
- Support multi-page documents with various number of pages, including multi-page tables
- Support Documents with image or text attachments
- Support custom defined documents
Process All Kinds of Documents
- Fixed forms (questionnaires, surveys, ballot papers, test reports, school tests, etc.)
- Semi-structured (invoices, purchase orders, delivery notes, patient records, etc.)
- Unstructured documents (contracts, letters, legal documents, annexes)
Many Integration Options for Different Business Applications
- Easy to deploy, easy to operate, cost effective, affordable and powerful solution
- The ideal document and data processing solution for small to large enterprise and governments
Typical Solution Flow
1. Document Import
A batch of documents is scanned using a high-speed scanner (Usually scanners that scan at least 10 pages per minute are used).
Characters about which the program is uncertain are passed onto a human operator.
Most of the data are recognized automatically.
4. Data and Document Export
Verified data are saved into a database.
High Quality Automated Data Capture
Reduces overall resource requirements needed for document indexing and classification.
Improves document indexing accuracy and allows users to focus on exception processing and more valuable tasks.
Efficiently Reduce Operating Cost
Enables faster document indexing reducing the traditional bottleneck caused by manual document indexing.
Instantly Improve Business Performance
Expedites entry of critical documents and data into your business transaction process.
Reasonable & Affordable Pricing with Fast ROI
Eliminates the burden of additional applications, databases, and duplicate configuration, to perform data extraction.
- Explanation of benefits processing
- External medical records classification
- Claims processing
- Transcript processing
- Loan processing
- Onboarding of customers / Account opening
- AP invoice processing
- AR remittance and check processing
- General forms found in HR, sales, manufacturing, legal and finance departments