Working Efficiently with Electronic Documents
Once all your information is captured into the system, you can benefit from increased efficiencies by using tools that simply do not exist in a paper world.
Document Search & Retrieval
- Specific index values, such as name or account number
- Ranges of index values, such as all invoices between $500 and $1,000
- Specific dates or range of dates
- Electronic filing cabinets and folders
- Specific words within plain-text documents and OCR renditions of image documents.
- Full-text search, allowing PDF, Microsoft Office documents, email, E-forms, images and text documents to be retrieved based on text string searched.
Revisions & Versions Control
You can track every modification made to documents, with a permanent revision history. You will know which employees are revising your key business documents and ensure that users only access the most current versions of documents.
There are multiple tools available for signing documents electronically in OnBase.
- Handwritten signatures – Capture and apply signatures electronically to your documents and forms with a stylus device or tablet.
- Digital signatures – Efficiently track electronic acknowledgements of documents using digital certificates – ensuring authenticity and integrity. Guarantee your signed documents remain protected and unaltered after authorization.