Paper to SharePoint | How Does it Work?
Paper to SharePoint enables organizations to easily scan paper documents, extract meta data for indexing, OCR and convert documents to searchable PDF or Office formats and input those into the corresponding document libraries in Microsoft SharePoint.
Document Scanning and Recognition
Scanning and document conversion from multiple access points
- Batch scanning of documents from any type of MFP, desktop or workgroup scanner
- Import from hot folder, FTP and Email
- Separation of documents with blank pages, barcodes or by a set number of pages
- Easy-to-use scanning interface effortlessly integrated with a user’s desktop
Indexing and Export
Meta data extraction and document storage in Microsoft SharePoint
- Manual indexing and meta data extraction via “key from image” or “point and click”
- Tight integration with SharePoint, including retrieval of document libraries and properties
- Documents and meta data are sent to the corresponding SharePoint library
- Fast and secure document input into SharePoint
Easy Setup and Deployment
Organizations can easily enhance their existing SharePoint installation, because management, control and administration is done within Microsoft SharePoint. SharePoint Administrators do not need specific knowledge organizations can use the solution ‘out of the box’.